Today is one of the most saddening and unprecedented day in India-china relationships. Two countries which represent 1/3 of humanity have come to tussle where the soldiers have been martyred at both sides (china yet to accept it). Indian, Chinese troops clashed in Galwan area for a violent face-off. It is difficult to gather the truth from media about who crossed the line first but one can interpret it to significant degree with careful observation of intent, reaction and history.
Firstly, It is the culture and deep rooted values of India where India has never been an aggressor to any nation. India has been a well wisher and supporter of all small neighbors like Nepal, Bhutan, SriLanka, Bangladesh and Myanmar. This is further evident from all 3 India vs Pakistan conflicts where India won and had the advantage but never crossed line of control (LOC). India has been a peace loving nation but our neighbors consider it an invitation to create turmoil.
ॐ सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः ।
सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यन्तु मा कश्चिद्दुःखभाग्भवेत् ।
ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ॥
On the other hand, China’s track record against its citizens and neighbors has been extremely aggressive and expansionist. Be it the Annexation of Tibet by the People’s Republic of China or unlawful capture of Aksai chin or Xinjiang re-education camps or Territorial_disputes_in_the_South_China_Sea , Hong Kong protests, China has extremely aggressive policy with its neighbors. Not to forget how China has allowed COVID-19 to spread worldwide, suppressed truth of origins/information and focused on a propaganda to distract and recover.
The global times, the mouthpiece of china is keeping a silence on what happened or how many exact causalities occurred. Instead it says India needs to get rid two misjudgments:
- It believes that China does not want to sour ties with India because of increasing strategic pressure from the US, therefore China lacks the will to hit back provocations from the Indian side.
- Some Indian people mistakenly believe their country’s military is more powerful than China’s.
Oh really! lets check the facts, It is obvious that US has not been able to solve its own issues, it is not even able to solve India Pakistan or Korean disputes. On the other hand, it is China who needs India as a market for its smartphones, apps. hardware, toys and cheap mosquito rackets. The trade deficit is USD 56.77 billion. India does not need US pressure or China ties. India supports US by providing IT services and a bigger customer to thankless China. Being a democracy, India has highlighted the situation and provided the facts about the human losses whereas China is busy playing the wolf in the sheep’s clothing.
India has been the biggest victim of China directly and indirectly (via Pakistan). A quick look at attacks on India Army in recent years reveal how this latest Galwan valley attack is equivalent to the 2016 Uri attack.
WHAT NEXT IN THE CLASH?
We all must agree the foresight of Sonam Wangchuk, who already warned about the Chinese intent a couple of days back. He wisely mentioned how a befitting response can be given by the wallet not the bullet (if required).
- To start off with, here is the list of Chinese smartphone makers and apps that Indians should boycott and discourage.
- On the top of it the India government should make it mandatory for E-Commerce websites to mention the “Made in XXXX” in the main product picture. Many times we unintentionally buy a Chinese product which we realized only after the poor quality or the delivery of the product.
- In the battleground, let the peace prevail and soldiers should not die.
- Last but not the least, lets strive for Aatmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyaan
Please feel free to Like, share and comment
|China||Technology Happy Life|
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the author. It is neither a legal interpretation nor a statement. If you have any questions about this disclaimer, please contact us.